Purchasing dental insurance can be a daunting decision. It may not be easy to determine which plan and coverage options best meet your needs. At first glance, two plans may seem exactly alike. In actuality, they could be very different, especially if the two plans are offered by competing carriers. Here are four areas you’ll […]
Comparing coverage between dental insurance plans? Trying to make sense of the dental benefits summary your employer gave you during open enrollment? We can help! In addition to the annual maximum and deductible, you’ll want to review the covered services. Many dental plans offer three classes or categories of covered services, often with different reimbursement […]
Wading through dental plan options for your company can be overwhelming, but employees will appreciate the added benefits. As you evaluate the different dental benefits available, you should consider the needs of those using the benefits and how they define high-quality coverage. This ensures that your company and its employees get the most value out […]
According to a survey conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, graduating students and alumni rate dental coverage among the top five most important workplace benefits.1 Unfortunately, many small business owners are unsure what to look for when choosing a dental benefits plan. In fact, 90 percent of benefits decision-makers rely on a […]
Dental health is important. Twice annual dental visits keep your smile looking good and the health of your teeth has a clear connection to your overall health. So why do so many people have tooth troubles? Well, dental care is often overlooked until tooth pain drives you to the dentist, and in some cases, the […]
- Smoking Linked to Poor Oral Health 01/07/2014
- 5 Tips to Help You Quit 11/21/2013
- Healthy Aging Month: Poor Oral Hygiene May Increase Stroke Risk 09/03/2013
- Gestational Diabetes: Does Your Oral Health Suffer? 01/14/2014
- True or False: 5 Trivia Questions to Test Your Dental Knowledge 06/27/2013
- Combatting Tooth Decay: 3 Ways to Help Kids Get a Passing Grade in Oral Health This School Year 08/11/2015
- 5 Fun Facts About Dinosaur Teeth 06/11/2015
- When Pica Strikes: Substances Not for Snacking 05/28/2015
- Dental Decoded: 4 Common Types of Dental Specialists 05/26/2015
- Seasonal Allergies and Toothaches 04/07/2015
- John Sutcliffe: A very timely reminder Tiffany. Raisins, dried...
- Caroline Cole: Couldn't agree more, John! Smoking leads to many ...
- Samm: This is the first time I learned that toothaches h...
- John Sutcliffe: There are countless reasons to stop smoking; the o...
- Caroline Cole: Decay is commonly found in the upper front teeth. ...